Heute 79

Gestern 211

Insgesamt 38884328

Dienstag, 21.11.2017
eGovernment Forschung | eGovernment Research 2001 - 2017

Himachal Pradesh considered among the model state in Panchayat Raj system today released the first installment of Rs 156 Cr to 3226 Gram Panchayats in the State who would get funds under the recommendation of 14th Fiance Commission. The son of former Union Minister Pandit Sukh Ram and Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Minister Anil Sharma claimed today. The State has taken major leap after linking all Gram Panchayat under E-governance directly deposited the sums to bank accounts of the Panchayats.

The State has taken major leap after linking all Gram Panchayat under E-governance directly deposited the sums to bank accounts of the panchayats. He said 90 percent share of these funds have been released to the panchayats on the basis of 2011 census and remaining 10 percent on the basis of geographical area of these panchayats. The panchayats will spend these funds during the year 2017-18 on the developmental works approved under Gram Panchayat Development Scheme. He said the list of works approved by the State government has been already sent to the panchayats and these will ensure that the funds released are utilized on approved works only.

Mr. Sharma said Rs. 8.53 crore has been released to panchayats of district Bilaspur, Rs.12.98 crore to district Chamba, Rs. 10.05 crore to district Hamirpur, Rs.33.24 crore to district Kangra, Rs. 3.79 crore to district Kinnaur, Rs.10.76 crore to district Kullu, Rs. 4.75 crore to district Lahaul-Spiti, Rs.22.21 crore to district Mandi, Rs. 15.70 crore to district Shimla, Rs. 11.50 crore to district Sirmaur, Rs. 11.49 crore to district Solan and Rs. 11.30 crore to district Una. The Minister said the committees have been constituted at district level under the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner and SDMs at the Sub-Divisional level to monitor the developmental works and these committees will also send utilization certificates to the department.

The Minister said the committees have been constituted at district level under the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner and SDMs at the Sub-Divisional level to monitor the developmental works and these committees will also send utilization certificates to the department. He added that the panchayats would be also given performance grant in the near future.

---

Autor(en)/Author(s): M L Verma

Quelle/Source: HimVani, 05.06.2017

Bitte besuchen Sie/Please visit:

Zum Seitenanfang